We’re a global group of people who’ve come together to discuss the operations and operationalization of user research and design research — also known as ResearchOps. ResearchOps includes the people, mechanisms, and strategies that set research in motion.
We believe that:
- ResearchOps is an emergent consequence of knowledge work at scale
- Scaling the operation of research requires specific skills and attention to corporate memory
- Our collective experience holds the keys to building capability within the profession
This website is a record of the work we’ve done, and continue to do, to grow ResearchOps as a discipline, to create a shared language and shared resources for people who undertake the operational side of research.
- Register to attend the first ReOps Conference
- Join the Slack Community
- Attend one of our Town Halls
- Take part in a local event
Support the ReOps Community
ResearchOps is using Patreon to help with community projects and costs. The annual charge is US$24 - (charged at US$2 a month). Support the ResearchOps Community using Patreon.